Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday (10)






 


Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.

Q. What do I do when I are not reading?

 

Well, I blog. A lot. It is a tad bit addicting and definitely eats into my book time. I love finding cool new blogs to stalk. Muhaha!


Otherwise, I spend A LOT of time with my family. I have three sisters; two of which live within two miles of me :) And a very close cousin whom I just call my sister. Close enough.

 

Since it is summer time, we spend most of our time camping, swimming and grilling at one of our towns beaches, and just chillin' round a fire. I'm a simple gal. Give me a drink and my fam, and I am a happy camper! 

I also spend mondo time witht the hubs. Don't you want one??

I also love to torment my two little kitties! 

Aracos and Jace :)

(Yes, Jace does have golden eyes!)


I want to hear about your life! Drop me a line, or two!

 

 


 

2 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Thanks for posting pictures of your cute kitties-I have an orange tabby who loves getting up to all shorts of mischief.

Unknown said...

Don't they always? I came home to silverware scattered all over my kitchen floor today. WTH!
Thanks for the visit :)