Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives readers the chance to share the books they bought/received/swapped/rented over the past week.

Bought

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 


 Goodreads - Amazon

When Melinda Sordino's friends discover she called the police to quiet a party, they ostracize her, turning her into an outcast -- even among kids she barely knows. But even worse than the harsh conformity of high-school cliques is a secret that you have to hide.


I actually own a copy of this book and read it numerous times. But, I found it at a garage sale and couldn't pass it up. Giveaway!

Also, I believe this is one book that teenagers should be required to read. 


What was in your mailbox?? 

1 comment:

Paige said...

Speak is an awesome book! I hope you enjoy it plus you should see the movie if you haven't already =) Check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html