Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (24)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating! Want to participate? Post your own WOW entry on your blog, and leave your link at Breaking the Spine.





Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Publication Date: January 5, 2012
Publisher: Dial
Pages: 416


Goodreads Synopsis

Wilde Island is in an uproar after the recent death of its king. The uneasy pact between dragons, fairies, and humans is fraying, and a bloodthirsty witch hunter with a hidden agenda whips villages into frenzies with wild accusations. Tess, a blacksmith’s daughter from a tiny hamlet near the mysterious Dragonswood, finds herself caught in the crosshairs of fate when she is accused of witchery and has to flee for her life along with her two best friends.

Not even Tess’s power to see the future can help the girls as they set off on their desperate journey, but she keeps having visions of a man wielding a sword. And when she finally meets him, Tess has no idea how to handle the magnetic attraction she feels for him, or the elusive call she hears from the heart of the Dragonswood.

In this epic romance, an ancient prophecy comes true in a way neither dragon, fairy, nor human would have predicted.



Dragonswood sounds amazing! I love love romances and can not wait to get my hands on this one.

What are you waiting for?? 

9 comments:

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

WOW!! That sounds action packed!! Great pick!!

Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

Unknown said...

Ooo, yes, this one is on my wishlist too! I love that cover, I just want to enlarge it and pet it, lol. Can't wait!!

Stop by my WoW

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I saw this one last week! I love that cover! It sounds really good :) I've added it to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing!!

My WoW

Scoot said...

I have this one on my future waiting list as well! I personally think the cover doesn't really match with the synopsis, but maybe it will make sense after reading the book? Great pick!

Amy @ Turn the Page said...

Wow! This does sound brilliant! I love a good old fashioned fantasy novel/romance/witches! :D

Thanks for posting about this one!

Check out my WoW this week here

Giselle said...

Ooh yeah! This one sounds awesome I've been eyeing it as well!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this book. I can't wait to read it. Hopefully I will get around to using the cover for Shelf Candy Saturday at some point. My WOW

Gianne said...

Ah this sounds very very very awesome sauce! :D And the cover's gorgeous! Great pick!

My WoW: http://aneverendingfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-92811.html

Leslie said...

Great blog post thanks for sharing.