Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meet Me On Monday (1) Thursday Edition!


Meet Me On Monday is a meme hosted  by Never Growing Old. Here, we share small tidbits of of life with our fellow bloggers and followers.

I know, it's not Monday! But, I just found this fun meme, and had to start it immediately!! So, here is a little info about me :D



1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?

NO! Well, kind of. Two of my sisters and my husband do. It is so close to me that it is hard to share with my fam. I know, totally the opposite of what you would think!

2.  What is your favorite card game?

Cribbage. My hubby's grandma taught it to us. We went through this entire stint where we did nothing but play Cribbage. It. Is. Addicting.

3.  What do you wear to bed? 

Ummm... not much. Just undies and a sports-bra. Don't judge me! I get hot too fast. Lol

4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?


Sweet potato baked in the oven. Num.

5.  What is your usual bed time?

Much too late. Anywhere between 10 pm and 2 am. I get distracted easily. Did I also mention that I am addicted to books? No?? Well....
Hello. I'm Sonny. I am addicted to books.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sonny! I know how you feel about your family knowing about your blog. My mom found out about my blog from her co-worker, who I had no idea even knew about it! She was a bit peeved that she didn't find out from me firsthand. Ooops!

New follower~

Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~