Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday (2)


Meet Me On Monday is a meme hosted  by Never Growing Old. Here, we share small tidbits of of life with our fellow bloggers and followers.

1.  I wish I had more time to _________?

Read, write. Pretty basic. I do too much internet time, and not enough reading. Or too much reading, and not enough writing. Ugh! There are not enough hours in the day!


2.  What is your favorite kind of soup?

It depends. This week it is potato soup! Num...

3.  Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 

My house!! It has become mine and my husband's holiday about three years ago. I love trying to stuff 20 people into my apartment. :D

4.  What is your favorite time of day?

Between 7 pm and 12 am. I get most of my reading, writing, blogging, reviewing done in this time. It may be like a second job to keep up on it all, but I love doing it!

5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?

A little. I bought a couple of gifts for my niece and nephew. I am totally slacking this year... It just decided to bite me in the butt this week. I really didn't realize how close Christmas is.

I want to meet you!!

No comments: