Thursday, January 5, 2012

Follow Friday (29)


FOLLOW MY BOOK BLOG FRIDAY IS HOSTED BY PARAJUNKEE AND ALLISON CAN READ.


Question of the Week: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?


First off, I am extremely happy to say that I am done with my vacay (boo) but I am back in the blogging world (whoo!) I hope you are looking forward to the new year :D

26

That is just on my shelf. I do have netGalley books and review books on my NookColor that I really need to get to. I am such a procrastinator. Really, I am. And it just seems like so many books that I would like to get read this year.
I have entered a TBR List challenge for the years. So, I am hoping to get these fab books under my nose in no time!

Leave me your link so I can mini-stalk you!!

10 comments:

Oh! Paper Pages said...

New follower! I have so many books in my NetGalley account. Some of them were archived, and I feel terrible! Looking forward to your reviews. Your header is so nice, by the way.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love the picture of the stack. I have tons of books on my Netgalley that I need to get too.
My Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

26 is such a nice doable number. That's what I need.

Anonymous said...

You have some great books to read in your TBR pile. I look forward to reading your reviews.

New follower :-)

F said...

I LOVE your TBR books!! Just showing some FF love -Kristin from GrowingUpYA.blogspot.com (new follower)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your reads.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday.html

Edel said...

Oooh, fancy, a picture! How creative! I really want to read the Clockwork Prince. All the other books look good as well. I have the same number of physical unread books.

Well, happy friday and have a great weekend!

PS. New follower. :D

Anonymous said...

That's really good! I wish I was around that number. I'm getting close, at 48ish right now!


My FF

Unknown said...

I guess I'm addicted to books since I have a lot more than that! I also signed up for the TBR Chanllenge (hope it helps :)

New follower here for the hop!

My Feature Friday

Melliane said...

Oh some amazing books to read. I have six piles like this.

old follower

Mine is here