O'Dell Hutchinson is the author of The Weeping. To learn more about the author, visit his website here.
About the Author
O'Dell Hutchison was born in a small rural town in Idaho. After attending college in the Pacific northwest, he found his way to the Houston area in 1997. He currently lives in Katy, TX with his dog, Gia. By day, he is a Business Systems Analyst. In his free time, he tries (and fails) to work out regularly and eat healthy. He also acts and directs at various theaters around Houston.
"15 Things to Know About Me"
I hope I can think of fifteen things about me that won’t totally bore you out of your mind. Let’s see…
- I was born and raised in a very small town in Idaho. I think the population is like 200 people or something.
- Growing up, I had my very own horse. His name was Bridger. He was awesome.
- There were (maybe) 30 people in my graduating class.
- I’m the artsy type. I’ve always loved reading, writing, theatre and dance.
- In college, I was the co-director/choreographer of a hip-hop/funk dance team. We rocked.
- I love dogs. I love everything about them: Their wagging tails, sloppy kisses and laid-back personalities.
- I have a paralyzing, soul-jarring, heart-attack-inducing fear of snakes. Even seeing one on TV freaks me out.
- I love playing video games. The problem is, I totally suck at them, but that’s what makes it so fun.
- I love Oregon. I loved living there and I hope to move back someday.
- I hate the heat. I will take cold over heat any day. Don’t even get me started on humidity…
- I want to own a bunker. I don’t know why, I just think it would be awesome to say that I have a bunker.
- While I try to limit the amount of mind-numbing reality TV I ingest, I have an unhealthy addiction to America’s Next Top Model and Dance Moms.
- My favorite musical in the world is RENT, followed closely by Spring Awakening. I was lucky enough to direct a production of RENT two years ago. I’m hoping I get to add Spring Awakening to the list soon.
- I am the biggest wuss when it comes to scary movies. I get freaked out VERY easily. I even freak myself out when I am writing an intense scene.
- I love Rocky Road ice-cream more than anything.
Okay, that wasn’t TOO difficult. :)
Thanks for having me today!
Make sure to check out The Weeping here
Thanks so much to O'Dell Hutchinson for stopping by my blog! The review for The Weeping will be released onto the blog by the end of the day. I look forward to seeing you there.