Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday! (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives readers the chance to share the books they bought/received/swapped/rented over the past week.

I took a trip to Barnes & Noble with my hubby on Friday night, membership card and a great coupon in hand! After a quick dinner from Starbucks, I walked away with two great finds. 
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

I have to say, I have been just itching to get my hands on Steel. It is true, even though I am absolutely addicted to paranormal romances, they can start to get a bit monotone from time to time. Adding a swashbuckling romance filled with pirate antics to the mix might just steer me away from my rut. So, onward and upward, matey! 

Coffehouse Angel was a find that I just happened upon. I don't normally go for the books with brightly colored pics (yes, sometimes I judge books by the cover, guilty), this one struck a cord with my "angel addiction". This books sounds like a perfect, lighthearted read to lift me, yet again, from a rut.





Happy Shooting, Junkies!







No comments: