Saturday, May 7, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (2)

Book Blogger Hop



Book Blogger Hop is a meme created by Crazy for Books. This Book Party was created to connect book blogger, book lovers, and book friends. Connect with a blogger. If a blogger connects with you, be a dear and follow back. Enjoy!


 "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

I have to say, I would love to meet all the wonderful people from the blogs that I follow.
With that said, I would most like to meet the lovely Tevya and Andrea from Reading Lark! Everyday when I log onto my laptop, I go directly to Reading Lark. I very much enjoy their blog and their unique points of view. 
Love you ladies!
I also very much enjoy Mad Scientist! 

 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

New follower.

Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

I like this week's question.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com