Saturday, May 7, 2011

TGIF (2)


TGIF is a Friday feature hosted by the fabulous Ginger at GReads! to recap the week on your blog and to answer a fun question.



Book Blogger Identity: 
What occupies your time when you are not reading and/or blogging?
 Great question! I do wonder about the blogs that I am following; who is this wonderful person behind this great blog??? Me? Well, I will tell you a little!

I work as a childcare teacher and Phonics teacher with some amazingly fun children; mostly fun anyways! I love children and love to teach them even more. Do I want to this for the rest of my life? I am just not sure yet. I would love to go back to school, but am definitely arguing with myself (my hubby wants me to go for it!) about what I should go for and when. I guess time will only tell.
I am also married to an amazing man named Cohl! He is my absolute everything. (sappy, I know. It happens.) We live with our sassy kitty Aracos.
I also have a large, very close family. My three sisters are my very best friends, along with my cousin. I am with them almost every weekend.
My hobbies basically only include reading, writing, and the occasional knitting project. Camping is also my favorite way to spend a summer weekend.
So, to shorten my story, I am still very much finding myself and my place in my own life.
What I do know is that I love my husband, I love my kitty, I love my family, and I love to read.
Here are some pics of my life and the people that I love! Enjoy!
My sisters and I
Aracos the sassy Kitty! Don't let the cuteness fool you!
My hubby Cohl and I 



 

No comments: