Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Publication Date: February 1, 2011
Pages: 448

"It has been sixty-four years since the president and the Consortium identified love as a disease, and forty-three since the scientists perfected a cure. Everyone else in my family has had the procedure already. ....... I'm scheduled to have my procedure in exactly ninety-five days, on September 3. My birthday."
Pg. 1

I know that it is more than two sentences, but I just had to! I am liking Delirium so much so far. So, here is hoping for a fantastic read!

Are you up for teasing me??


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard such good things about this one. I hope it stays great.

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_31.html

Unknown said...

Great Teaser!!! Thanxs for sharing, here's mine:

http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/05/tuesday-teaser-14.html

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Great book! I enjoyed it!

My Teaser Tuesday

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Neat! I've heard a lot of good things about this book. I hope you enjoy it. The teaser sure has teased me into wanting to know more.

Paranormal Wastelands' TT:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

pdbkwm said...

That teaser really makes me want to read the book now.

~ Popin
Check out my teaser here

SimplyMe said...

Dying to read this, just haven't had a chance to pick up a copy yet-- hopefully soon!

Teaser Tuesdays -- Book Addict

Sally said...

Nice teaser. I read this one a while ago not a huge fan of the story but I love the way Lauren Oliver writes - so beautiful.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-21.html

Obsession with Books said...

An interesting teaser!

My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great teaser. Oddly, it made me think to myself and consider years and how long they are and how much changes, and etc. Thanks for sharing. Fab teaser.

Unknown said...

Oh, I know what you mean. I thought this one pretty much summed up a lot about Delirium, but still leaves sooo much to learn. Thanks for the visit!