Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (37)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kriti at The Story Siren to give readers the chance to share the books they bought/received/swapped/rented over the past week.

I received three books over the course of the last month. So, I saved them all up to do all at once. Enjoy!


Malloman by Agatha Christie
This guy came in a surprise package from HarperCollins. I was so excited, but I am honestly not sure what to do with it. I do find archaeology interesting, so I might take one day to just eat it up.

Thinking Indian by John Mohawk
This book was written by a man from my tribe, Stockbridge Munsee: Mohican. I am interested in finding out more about my heritage, so I am hoping to get to this one soon :)



I am sooooo excited about this beauty! Annie was kind enough to offer me a copy of Bound for review. I reviewed her dystopian YA, The Burn, and was completely entranced by it. So you can imagine my excitement when I received her email. Whoo! The cover is also gorgeous! And she surprised me by signing this copy :D

What was in your Mailbox??

8 comments:

kimba88 said...

Bound sounds good. Sweet mailbox and I love Agatha!
MY IMM

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy all your reads :D

Dani said...

What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

Thanks for sharing your goodies!
Dani C
http://paulettespapers.com/

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Laura @thereadingnook said...

can you believe i've never read an Agatha Christie book??!! I think i need to fix that this year!!

Patricia said...

I want signed books, too! :O

Patricia // My IMM

burun estetigi said...

Google is the best search engine so make a search on Google...I like this blog...Thanks ...
burun estetigi

estetik said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
Estetik