Thursday, March 15, 2012

Follow Friday (34)


FOLLOW MY BOOK BLOG FRIDAY IS HOSTED BY PARAJUNKEE AND ALLISON CAN READ.


Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?.


Honestly, I haven't finished any reads this month.
:(
But I'm going to pick from the books I read so far this year. Sound good?? Okay!

Best

I'm not a huge fan of the cover art, but it was a fantastic book. The writing was beautiful.

Worst, but not really

It was an okay book, but it just wasn't really my cup of tea.

How about you?? Remember to leave your link. 
Happy Hopping!

6 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Feyland is definitely not the best cover, but I'm glad it was good.
My Hop

Sarah@Catching Books said...

I haven't heard of either book but they both sound interesting :D

Amy said...

Hi there - new follower here! I love your blog and am definitely visiting again. Great picks too!

Have a great weekend! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow-friday-19.html

Amy Neftzger said...

Found your blog through Parajunkie's blog hop and just started following - looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Amy
http://neftzger.blogspot.com

Melliane said...

I didn't know these two ones but thanks for sharing!

old follower

here is mine

Anthea Sharp said...

Hi Sonny! Glad you liked Feyland - at least the insides of the book. ;)

I'm actually working with my designer to re-imagine the cover, since it didn't spark for a lot of people. But the cover for Book 2 (due out in May) is gorgeous! (I'll send you a sneak peek advance cover reveal to share with your readers in the next week or so, if you'd like...)