Thursday, June 30, 2011

Follow Friday




Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.

Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.

 I am back to the Ho! Yay! I have been sooo busy that I have had to skip hopping for a few weeks. Boo. But, here we are again!

 So, I am totally going the Twilight route. I have to honestly say that this series is the one to thank for my obsession. I have always loved reading, but Twilight really made it fly.

Who would I absolutely swoon at??

Probably all of them, but I have a top few.


Kristen Stewart- Bella Swan

I actually love her akwardness and think that she does such an awesome job as Bella. 

She seems like such a chill and seriously cool person that I would probably just stare, while pretending that I am not. I would had no idea what to say.

Rob Pattinson- Edward Cullen

I feel that Rob is an incredible actor. I spose it does help that he is good looking ;) I was amazed at his talent in Remember Me the other day. It is strange to see him outside of Twilight, but he was brilliant.

I would probably react the same as for KS, but maybe swoon a lil more. Haha


Jackson Rathborne- Jasper Hale

Great looking man, hello! How handsome is he?? I love his personality, and his face (oo) I would have to roll my tongue off of the floor if he were to stroll into Wisconsin. And forget about speak, my mouth would be full of dirt.


Billy Burke- Charlie Swan

Charlie was one of my fav character of the series. He makes me feel warm and happy. He is a great father in a quiet sort of way.

Anyways, Billy does a fab job as Charlie. I have seen him in recent trailers for another movie, and he actually looks bad-ass. I love it!

Billy walks into my life, and it would take me a while, but I would want to talk to him. He seems like the type of person you just have to meet.

 

Who is walking into your life this week??

I just had to add this one!



     



 

 

7 comments:

Jez said...

Edward is my choice too! I love the character both in the book and the movie. Isn't he just swoon worthy? And he sure does a heck of a job in Remember Me.

Jez

http://jezsbookcase.blogspot.com

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

Great picks, I love Twilight :)

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

great choises
have a wonderfull weekend
Kyanara

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I've seen a couple of Edwards this week! Nice choice! I love the whole cast too :) Here's my FF!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

Amy said...

Hey!

Nice answer, very popular choice.

Here's my http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great answers. Although I'm really a Jacob Black kind of girl.

Erika @ badass book reviews said...

I like all your pictures :) Great FF

I chose a wet Joe :P come and bask in my silliness :)
http://badassbookreviews.com/2011/07/01/feature-and-follow-ff-friday/