Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Five (2)


Friday Five is a weekly event hosted by Eve's Fan Garden, but the original idea came from Cheryl Renee Herbsman's Blog.

This week, EFG posted this topic.....

These days it seems like every book I pick up turns out to be a series or trilogy. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that!)


Have you ever wished you could be a character in a book?

If you could be any character from a book, who would that be? 



I have to say, I don't think that I have ever "wished" that I could be a character in a book. Of course there are books that I wish I could know what that world would be like to be a part of.

The different worlds, that I so guilt-free indulge myself in, are normally very tempting for my story and what if? driven mind. Losing myself in different worlds is definitely not uncommon for me (ask my hubby). 

So, I guess in answer to this, I don't wish that I could be certain characters, but more wish that I could know their world. Each book has a different sort of feeling for me. Books with first person point of view are mostly my favorites. In this way, I can experience the different worlds through a persons eyes, their emotions, their love. The worlds that I am most addicted to would have to be
Harry Potter, or The Mortal Instruments!

Both world are so absolutely unique and all their own! A world with action, magic, and fervent love... That is the type of world that sends my veins into a rush!
I love to indulge myself in stories forbidden love and worlds.

(now I'm done ranting :P ) 


If you do not wish to be a character, what world would you most like to be a part of?

Happy Shooting, Junkies!

 

No comments: